SMART Xpress Composter
Mechanical composting is the most effective method of urban waste disposal. The construction comprises of an inbuilt shredder and a cylindrical container. The churning system crushes and mixes the waste matter simultaneously to break it down shrinking the volume and making pre-decomposition quicker. The heating element of the compositor provides the extra heat to optimize the action of the micro organisms and accelerate the composting process to yield ready-to-use compost.
- Ergonomically positioned built-in shredder
- Odourless and silent operation
- The composting cycle is of 3 – 4 days
- Designed with the highest safety standards
- Complete composting system in a single machine
- VFD mechanism controls and ensures uniform mixing