SMART Drum Composter
The machine is developed on the principle of providing a complete composting system in a single machine. The input is first fed to the shredding mechanism which reduces the size of the waste material and maximises the surface area to micro-organisms for quick composting. Aeraobic composting being an exothermic process generates heat which further helps in removing the moisture by evaporation and renders dry, ready-to-use compost in a few days. The compost can be unloaded at uniform levels from the discharge end. The air exchanges from the composting chamber ensure adequate availability of air required for aerobic composting.
- Ergonomically positioned shredding mechanism
- Odourless and silent operation
- The composting cycle is of 10 – 12 days
- Designed with highest safety standards
- Complete composting system in a single machine